Monday, March 06, 2006

Trip to Mexico



We had an incredible time in Mazatlan, Mexico and now I am just trying to ignore the fact that my body still thinks its on a boat. I have been "rocking" all day long. Maybe its the sea sickness meds wearing off! Just wanted to share a few pics! We stayed at the El Cid Marina Hotel. That's me parasailing. My husband accidently pushed a button somewhere on my sister's camera that we borrowed, so all those pics came out in sepia. He caught a 160 lbs. marlin (its up to about 200 lbs. now) and we ate it grilled for dinner! I'd never kissed a fish before, and since I was already doing so many "firsts" on the trip, I thought I would give it a try. Quite slimy. Wouldn't recommend it!

1 comment:

leeleebailey said...

oOOH! thanks for posting a few pics, i'd love to see more... :) i can imagine ehren and his fish tale...boy oh boy!