Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am Back

Well.....after a long time away from my blog.....(I have been checking out everyone else's, just not updating mine).....I am back! I wish I could say that I have been in some tropical paradise or some enchanting getaway....but I have just been here where its 110 degrees everyday... its my own little piece of paradise because I am here with my little family just living a busy life and enjoying summer.
Have had lots of family visiting in town and just really busy.....but I will actually post some photos shortly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya! thanks for visiting :) The petticoat is from Kaiya Eve, I ordered it through Wee Little Sprouts. :D

Martha Bravo said...

welcome back!

leeleebailey said...

Ah, good to see you back again! :) I looked at all your new pictures you posted. Amazing as always! I still miss you and your boys!

Hey, didn't we spend a few 4ths Together? Boohoo!