Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas










We enjoyed a Wonderful Christmas her in AZ! It was actually COLD and WINDY and felt like WINTER! The kids stayed in their PJ's all day and put together Lego sets that Santa brought. It was also our baby's first Christmas which always makes Christmas just a little more special! I am glad my children STILL believe in ALL the magic Christmas has to offer!










I FINALLY got my Christmas Cards out with help from my dad and hubby who created an assembly line!






6 comments:

kara jayne said...

And what Christmas cards they were!!!! Even your Christmas morning pictures look incredible! Hope it was great. Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Katie Evans said...

April,
I just found your site from Susie Packers! I tried caling you a while back, but you've been crazy busy too. I'm so thrilled to hear you're back behind the camera. I want to reserve you right now for September or October - whichever is available. We're expecting again (finally) and we're so excited and I want some April Haymore pictures of this new little one. Your family is sooooo cute and your daughter is just delicious! I hope you are all doing so well. We're moving (FINALLY) over this next week, but would love to touch base with you soon. Take care! Katie

Carrie Anne said...

Hi, April! It's Carrie (Rahm) Rhodes! I sneaked on your blog through Kristen's.:) LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas card...it's on our fridge with all the others. So fun to see the pics of your mom and her sisters, too! Cute family!

Shawni said...

Hey April, I'm hoping you are somewhere warm and fun right now. I called to catch up today and talked to your mother-in-law who was so sweet. Anyway, have fun doing whatever you're doing and call me if you get a chance when you get home.

Jared Westergard said...

April! You are such an awesome photographer! I remember you took my senior pics! I am so glad I found you! What is new in your life I want to see more pics of your kids!