Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween






I just realized I never did blog some Kauai photos! I've been a bad blogger. We all go through that stage. My hubby is off to Hawaii today again for business. I am soooo jealous!
We had a nice Halloween, the weather even cooled down just a tad!
Our Thomas the Train costume was recycled for the third time this year! LOVE THAT! And Hubby and I shared a blown up fat ballerina costume...it had a little fan in it and I wore it while he stayed home and handed out candy and then we switched. Quite an economical Halloween. Oh, and we scored the motorcross costume randomly at Marshalls for $9.00. It was a few sizes too big, but it had a tie belt that solved that problem!
And I found this darling little bag/purse for $9 at a candy boutique. I only wish I would have found it earlier in the month!
Blogger photo upload isn't working again...so I will post photos later. Finally got photos up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for blogging again. I kind of gave up and just check Julyssa's. Now I can check yours again. Love your commentary. Laughed hardily....ha ha ha ha. Loved the pictures. Aloha
love you, mom