Saturday, August 18, 2007

The ALMOST $12 plastic surgery




So I am dejunking today. And I have no idea if anyone looks at this blog anymore since I took a break from photography...but I thought I would post this for my mom, if no one else is out there. A week ago I bought this.
It was going to be what I THOUGHT would add up to my $12 plastic surgery. I thought I could actually go from barely an A to a size C with these fakies. I thought it would be fun to add a bit of a boost to my chest...and for $12 I couldn't go wrong. Well, Unfortunately the packaging and discription was misleading. Either that or I was so excited about the price of my new upgraded chest that I misread. Turns out you actually need to be a size C to use this. Silly me! Its actually a bra that you just stick on....no straps involved. Silly me, I thought they were some kind of fakies! Next time you go to Goodwill and see these for sale...you will know who donated them!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THERE IS THIS BIG SPACE BELOW THIS ENTRY!




























4 comments:

julie schenk said...

yes, I'm reading and laughing.
mom

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! you are to funny! Come on, you didnt guess it was to good to be true for $12?!

Katelyn Betterton said...

Ha ha ha, okay, that is hilarious! But in the end, it's always important to read and check the fine print, otherwise you'll end up with a botched (almost) plastic surgery like this. On the bright side, at least you have your hands on an amusing story!

Terry Bayer said...

Well, this will do for a boob upgrade. It might seem a bit stiff, though. Haha. Well, if aesthetics will only be your purpose, then this will work nicely. You just have to be careful when someone accidentally touches your twins. They might find out that your wearing fakies. ;)