Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Showering in the Dark


Let's face it,

I am a creature of HABIT!

I park in relatively the same spot at Target

and at the grocery store

and ANYWHERE I go more than 2 times a year!

OCD? No...it just makes life easier...one less thing

I have to think about....

since my brain has had some sort of a slow leak....

ever since I had children.

Tonight I went walking

In the 107 degree weather (yes, at night)

and as I walked into the shower I realized

I FORGOT TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS!

But I tamed the Creature of Habit inside that went for the light switch.

Instead....I showered in the dark.

There was a faint glow of light coming from the bedroom,

so it wasn't pitch black.

But it got me thinking to how much richer my life would be if I showered in the dark more often.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are one wacky nut!