Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is the journey over????

Well, if anyone is still checking this blog........if you are like me you have a list of favorite blogs in my favorites catagory and you click on them each day out of habit ...... I am still here. I have been lazy in posting...like that is new news....but rest assured, I have been loyally lurking on your blogs each day! Life has just been busy.
As for my photo journey....its at somewhat of a stand still right now....the journey is taking somewhat of a snoozer.....I got too busy....so I sent all my clients to other photographers....and when life calms down in a few years, I will go back.....but for now I need a snooze. But that doesn't mean I am laying down my camera. It just means I might be posting other things than photography stuff on this blog. My mom may be the only one left who checks this blog. And that is fine with me!

No comments: