Tuesday, October 03, 2006

JIGGLY BOTTOMS AND PENCILS

So I went for a run/walk yesterday morning. Its finally getting cooler in the mornings and evenings here.....cooler as in 80's yeah! Let't face it. Its been awhile since I ran. I mean, I ran in college and I could run up big hills and such. But I didn't have a post baby bottom then. It didn't hurt to run. So there I am speed walking down my street and I get the urge to run....well, more like a jog....and then it hits me...that's right, my bottom dollar, my big old booty hits me....right in the back of my thighs!!!! So not only am I getting slapped by my booty on the back of my thighs, but the weight of my bottom slapping is pulling on the upper bottom and lower back skin...or shall I say unwanted fat....and that is a little bit uncomfortable. Needless to say I only ran for about a minute. Its a start. I will add one additional minute of running each day to my walk. Baby steps people. Did I mention its the babies ......the gaining of the weight required to have the babies...that put me in this position in the first place! Gotta love it!
Okay, so on to pencils.
Have you ever taken the pencil test? You know, where you stick a pencil between the bottom of your butt cheek and thigh and let go and see what happens? I did,for no reason whatsoever. I think I failed. The pencil didn't fall when I let go. It just stayed right there being held by my butt cheek and thigh....no I didn't try to run and I didn't lie down sideways and try to write...although I thought about it. I wonder how long it will take to make my booty rise so it doesn't drag when running and it won't hold a pencil. I will let you know when that day comes.
Oh, and I also thought about taking a photo of pencil in said position.....but that could come back to haunt me at some point in the future. Besides, I didn't want you to gag.
I hope someone out there can relate.

2 comments:

stacy said...

hey, i have no idea why you are in my favorites but you are. i think you may have commented on my friend tara whitneys blog and i found you that way. come to think of it i think i saved you in my favorites when i started having meltdowns over moving to arizona not because i don't want to move there but because i have lived in california for 31 years and it's just hard to leave and yank my kids out of school. i think i needed to read your blog to know that there are fun people out there and i can have a real life too......and then you never posted hahahaha thanks alot.

i'm actually good now were moving to gilbert the weekend before thanksgiving and we can't wait.

my husband and i are photographers also and love it but are going on a break for a while. you can check us out at trendsphoto.com if you'd like. sorry about the long comment just wanted you to know that someone is reading what you say and that this post is HILARIOUS and so my life.:)

stacy said...

i just realized that my blog addy doesn't show on my profile so if you want it's tateryin.blogspot.com and be warned there are some interesting things there since my husband recently had surgery. ;)